Who doesn’t like Ken Watanabe, he has managed to transition into western films with such ease, probably because he is a wonderfully talented actor with credits like ‘The Last Samurai’, ‘Batman Begins’ and ‘Inception’ under his belt, audiences in the West have become very accustomed to seeing him in these grand impressive roles. Though it appears that Mr Watanabe has a few more tricks up his sleeve, as from June 2018 you will be able to see him performing in ‘The King and ‘. He will be performing alongside Kelli O’Hara, both of whom garnered much acclaim while there where on Broadway, actually I should mention that Ken was the first ever Japanese actor to be nominated for a Tony, for his performance as the King. So with all this buzz, a great lead and a classic, because truly The King and I is a classic, your probably wondering details. The show will be at London Palladium and it will run from the 21st June until 4th August 2018, finally if you want tickets you can get them here. (Below is a video from the Broadway run)
- LEGO Ideas: The 10 Most Exciting Projects 2020 Edition
- Ava Looks To Be A Balls To The Wall Old School Action Flick
- Unsolved Mysteries Is Coming Back
- Can Voice Actors Play Different Races?
- The First Trailer For Foundation Is Building To Something Special
- I Am Officially Sold on The King’s Man
- We Finally Got Our First Glimpse At Hamilton
- Ani-Mia Needs Your Help !!!
- Belle Delphine Is Back And She Is Still An Adorable Troll
- Palm Springs Is Exactly What I Need Right Now
- Miles Morales Will Be Front & Center In The Next Spider-Man Game
- PNY – Micro SDXC 128GB Review
- BILL AND TED 3 LOOKS MOST EXCELLENT
- Your Geeky Girl Crushes Part 18
- I Am Too Old To Be On Jedi Temple Challenge And It Sucks