As comics go this is; absurdly fucking brilliant,Gonzo, disturbed, artistic, Warhol like and utterly unique in the mainstream. I could tell you so much but i’d rather not. This issue was a challenge to get through, considering that it uses the plot device of the madness vest to help define itself, yes there is something in the issue simply identified as the madness vest and believe me it is well named. As a a reader you never are quite sure at what is going on,is it down or left? and the colours and panels are constantly in flow, i would love to see this series in a semi animated form as two dimensional is so limiting. Though the art speaks for itself and the issue is as free as it can be, it breaks the limitations of its own format and causes the only identifiable limitation to be your own mind. Though for simple folk like myself it brings it all together in the end and helps set up a wonderful story of insanity, betrayal and the meta. This is going to be a genre defining comic book series and I really cannot wait to read more.
- Wired Cafe will be heading to San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Batman and Harley Quinn to premiere at San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- American Gods will be skipping San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Adam West’s Greatest Cameos
- Los Angeles pays tribute tonight to Adam West with the Bat-signal at City Hall
- Japanese Anime series ‘Cowboy Bebop’ is being adapted into a live action TV series
- Krypton TV series to film in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Could Adult Swim On The Green Tour be heading to San Diego for Comic-Con 2017?
- Wynonna Earp is offering fans a chance to attend their SDCC party & lunch with the cast
- Zack Snyder to step down from Justice League film
- Tom Hardy has everyone intrigued now that he is cast as Venom
- CW TV Promo Reviews (2017-2018)
- The Aftermath of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Hotel Apocalypse Part 2
- Loot Wear to start offering shoes!
- What is the possible future for Hawkeye in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?