As comics go this is; absurdly fucking brilliant,Gonzo, disturbed, artistic, Warhol like and utterly unique in the mainstream. I could tell you so much but i’d rather not. This issue was a challenge to get through, considering that it uses the plot device of the madness vest to help define itself, yes there is something in the issue simply identified as the madness vest and believe me it is well named. As a a reader you never are quite sure at what is going on,is it down or left? and the colours and panels are constantly in flow, i would love to see this series in a semi animated form as two dimensional is so limiting. Though the art speaks for itself and the issue is as free as it can be, it breaks the limitations of its own format and causes the only identifiable limitation to be your own mind. Though for simple folk like myself it brings it all together in the end and helps set up a wonderful story of insanity, betrayal and the meta. This is going to be a genre defining comic book series and I really cannot wait to read more.
- My Favorite Super Hero Mode Of Transport
- Ten Of My Favorite Persona 5 Cosplay
- Our Top 10 Spiral Cats Cosplays
- Check Out Josh Bauer’s Art Work
- Amouranth Takes On The Birdbox Challenge
- So Who Do You Think Will Win Big At The 2019 Oscars?
- Dev Patel Looks Intense In The Wedding Guest
- Hobbs And Shaw May Be Better Than Porn
- Why You Need To Read Gates of Stone by Angus Macallan
- Fundraiser To Support DestinyBlue
- Harry Potter’s Warner Bros Studio Tour To Launch New Expansion with Gringotts Wizarding Bank update
- We Just Got Our 1st Look at Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in ‘Birds of Prey’
- MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #35
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1
- John Wick Three Looks Intense