I did not know what to expect with this issue and I will be the first to admit it when I saw the cover and realized it was a story about DC’s big three I did roll my eyes a little but in the end I really fell for this issue. If you’re expecting a post apocalyptic battle where the fate of the Earth rests on the shoulders of these brave heroes, then this is not the comic book series for you, instead we are given this quite beautiful short story about love, loss and life. We see how people go on and what we can go on to do. They even use an obscure old Batman story where he is wearing ridiculously coloured outfits to show this. This issue shows three of DC’s heroes struggling with all too human emotions and its really beautifully done and it is setting us up for one hell of a story. So if you’re a fan of the Batman, Superman and Wonder Women then this is the comic book series for you. It’s not what I was expecting but from start to finish and I couldn’t stop reading it. I really am looking forward to the next issue when it comes out.
- The Rickmobile Is Coming Back To SDCC
- This Summer Go Jurassic With Hot Topic
- Be Shuri Not To Miss Letitia Wright At MCM London
- This Quiz Lets You Rank The MCU With Ease
- RWBY – Red Like Roses Review
- Trace And Bake Shows Us The Adorable Side Of Overwatch
- Overwatch Is Taking Us To Petra
- Backspindle Treats Us To A New Game On Kickstarter
- CW TV Promos (2018-2019)
- CBS TV Promo Reviews (2018-2019)
- Belfast Tabletop Convention 2018
- ABC TV Promo Reviews (2018-2019)
- Arrested Development Is Going To MCM London!
- David Bradley Is Going To Comic Con Ireland
- FOX TV Promo Reviews (2018-2019)