I did not know what to expect with this issue and I will be the first to admit it when I saw the cover and realized it was a story about DC’s big three I did roll my eyes a little but in the end I really fell for this issue. If you’re expecting a post apocalyptic battle where the fate of the Earth rests on the shoulders of these brave heroes, then this is not the comic book series for you, instead we are given this quite beautiful short story about love, loss and life. We see how people go on and what we can go on to do. They even use an obscure old Batman story where he is wearing ridiculously coloured outfits to show this. This issue shows three of DC’s heroes struggling with all too human emotions and its really beautifully done and it is setting us up for one hell of a story. So if you’re a fan of the Batman, Superman and Wonder Women then this is the comic book series for you. It’s not what I was expecting but from start to finish and I couldn’t stop reading it. I really am looking forward to the next issue when it comes out.
- Wired Cafe will be heading to San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Batman and Harley Quinn to premiere at San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- American Gods will be skipping San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Adam West’s Greatest Cameos
- Los Angeles pays tribute tonight to Adam West with the Bat-signal at City Hall
- Japanese Anime series ‘Cowboy Bebop’ is being adapted into a live action TV series
- Krypton TV series to film in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Could Adult Swim On The Green Tour be heading to San Diego for Comic-Con 2017?
- Wynonna Earp is offering fans a chance to attend their SDCC party & lunch with the cast
- Zack Snyder to step down from Justice League film
- Tom Hardy has everyone intrigued now that he is cast as Venom
- CW TV Promo Reviews (2017-2018)
- The Aftermath of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Hotel Apocalypse Part 2
- Loot Wear to start offering shoes!
- What is the possible future for Hawkeye in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?