I did not know what to expect with this issue and I will be the first to admit it when I saw the cover and realized it was a story about DC’s big three I did roll my eyes a little but in the end I really fell for this issue. If you’re expecting a post apocalyptic battle where the fate of the Earth rests on the shoulders of these brave heroes, then this is not the comic book series for you, instead we are given this quite beautiful short story about love, loss and life. We see how people go on and what we can go on to do. They even use an obscure old Batman story where he is wearing ridiculously coloured outfits to show this. This issue shows three of DC’s heroes struggling with all too human emotions and its really beautifully done and it is setting us up for one hell of a story. So if you’re a fan of the Batman, Superman and Wonder Women then this is the comic book series for you. It’s not what I was expecting but from start to finish and I couldn’t stop reading it. I really am looking forward to the next issue when it comes out.
- My Favorite Super Hero Mode Of Transport
- Ten Of My Favorite Persona 5 Cosplay
- Our Top 10 Spiral Cats Cosplays
- Check Out Josh Bauer’s Art Work
- Amouranth Takes On The Birdbox Challenge
- So Who Do You Think Will Win Big At The 2019 Oscars?
- Dev Patel Looks Intense In The Wedding Guest
- Hobbs And Shaw May Be Better Than Porn
- Why You Need To Read Gates of Stone by Angus Macallan
- Fundraiser To Support DestinyBlue
- Harry Potter’s Warner Bros Studio Tour To Launch New Expansion with Gringotts Wizarding Bank update
- We Just Got Our 1st Look at Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in ‘Birds of Prey’
- MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #35
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1
- John Wick Three Looks Intense