I did not know what to expect with this issue and I will be the first to admit it when I saw the cover and realized it was a story about DC’s big three I did roll my eyes a little but in the end I really fell for this issue. If you’re expecting a post apocalyptic battle where the fate of the Earth rests on the shoulders of these brave heroes, then this is not the comic book series for you, instead we are given this quite beautiful short story about love, loss and life. We see how people go on and what we can go on to do. They even use an obscure old Batman story where he is wearing ridiculously coloured outfits to show this. This issue shows three of DC’s heroes struggling with all too human emotions and its really beautifully done and it is setting us up for one hell of a story. So if you’re a fan of the Batman, Superman and Wonder Women then this is the comic book series for you. It’s not what I was expecting but from start to finish and I couldn’t stop reading it. I really am looking forward to the next issue when it comes out.
- Mineralblu Hits Up RTX Austin 2018
- Amouranth Takes Her French Maid Uniform To Costco
- MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #30
- Dublin Comic Con 2018 Cosplay
- Slaughterhouse Rulez Just Released It’s First Trailer
- What I Want To See From A Power Rangers Sequel
- Why Carnage Wont Appear In Venom
- Amouranth’s Goes Full French Maid In Her Latest Vid
- What Disney Could Do With Firefly
- Does Venom Have Another Villian?
- Who Is The Venom Villain?
- Looking For Some RWBY Clothing?
- Going Full Support In The Latest Happy Hero Days
- SABAN’S GO GO POWER RANGERS #12
- Experience Tranquility With Overwatch