I did not know what to expect with this issue and I will be the first to admit it when I saw the cover and realized it was a story about DC’s big three I did roll my eyes a little but in the end I really fell for this issue. If you’re expecting a post apocalyptic battle where the fate of the Earth rests on the shoulders of these brave heroes, then this is not the comic book series for you, instead we are given this quite beautiful short story about love, loss and life. We see how people go on and what we can go on to do. They even use an obscure old Batman story where he is wearing ridiculously coloured outfits to show this. This issue shows three of DC’s heroes struggling with all too human emotions and its really beautifully done and it is setting us up for one hell of a story. So if you’re a fan of the Batman, Superman and Wonder Women then this is the comic book series for you. It’s not what I was expecting but from start to finish and I couldn’t stop reading it. I really am looking forward to the next issue when it comes out.
- Our Friend Looks Like It Is Going To Be An Emotional Roller Coaster
- The World Ends with You The Animation
- Is Belle Delphine About To Release A Real Porno?
- Hulu May Have Just Given Us The Cutest Xmas Film
- Are You In Need Of Some On The Go Retro Gaming?
- There Was Mixed Opinions On The League of Legends Opening Ceremony
- Praey for the Gods Looks To Be The New Shadow Of The Colossus
- Peninsula Is The Perfect Movie For 2020
- Who Wants More Angel Season 5?
- Netflix Has Me Craving for Alice In Borderland
- Halloween Kills Drops Its Teaser At The Perfect Time
- A Look Back At Pryde of The X-Men
- The New Demon Souls Trailer Looks Phenomenal
- Anyone Want Some Adult Themed Play-Doh
- The White Tiger Look Interesting