I don’t think I will ever get over the end of Infinity War, seeing Spider-Man beg Mr Stark for help and now knowing that Groot’s final worlds where Dad, it just is a brutal kick in the emotional crotch. So how can that be worse, well imagine having to watch both the Wakanda Scene and Titan Scene simultaneously, not only that but watching them along side the closing shots from Ant-Man and The Wasp with the final shot from Infinity War, the one with Nick Fury and Maria Hill. The completed product is brutal, but it is quite brilliant.
When watching the original film it’s easy to forget that these scenes are all happening at the same and it just adds to the gravity of the situation when you see them all together. The sheer lack of noise really adds to the scenes, this is something I never noticed originally but once they are all together it becomes truly haunting, yes there are people talking but there is nothing else going on round them.
With Avengers Infinity War finally out of my head this mash up just drew me back in and now has me clamoring for more details about Avengers 4 and on a much darker note, now all I can think about it:
- Peter Parker: Mr. Stark? I don’t feel so good. [looking at his hands]
- Tony Stark: You’re all right.
- Peter Parker: I don’t-I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t… Save me, save me! [falls toward Tony Stark and holds onto him, begins to cry]
- Peter Parker: I don’t want to go. I don’t want to go, Mr. Stark. Please. Please, I don’t want to go. I don’t want to go… [falls onto ground with Tony beside him]
- Peter Parker: I’m sorry… [turns into dust and blows away]
So if you want to break your heart all over again why don’t you give this a watch.