The Batwoman is back in her own series for Dc Comics and I have to tell you it’s a real joy to see Miss Kane in action again. If you’re a fan of her, and who isn’t then this issue will not offer you much other than some gorgeous art and a few little nods to what you already know, while if you’re new to DC and you’rr looking for someone who is a little less traditional then this is the comic boook for you. This issue goes about retelling all the major events in her past while laying the ground for her own solo adventure. We see Batwoman go from a scared little girl, to a warrior woman and all the places she finds strength and how she learned to become the fully rounded and capable hero she is today. I really want to say more but this needs to be short and sweet or I will give away more details than I care to, all I can say is this issue though light on content,already has me hooked.
- Scott Pilgrim Is Getting Some New Merch
- Stella Chu Looks Stella Good As True Damage Akali
- True Damage Are A Certified Hit
- LOL World Finals Blow Us Away With Some Great Musical Performances
- Reina Scully Is Getting Her Own Food Show
- Netflix Bewitches Us With Their Newest Show
- Adult Swim Treated Us To Some Extra Rick And Morty
- Charlie Cox And Tom Hiddleston Swap Places For Halloween
- Sneaky Zebra Just Showed The World How London Does Cosplay
- Running With The Devil
- Do You Wanna See Star Wars First?
- The Mandalorian Is Looking Epic
- Persona 5 Is Going On Vacation
- Brie Larson Is Hilarious On Between Two Ferns
- Minerablu Takes On The Big Apple