The Batwoman is back in her own series for Dc Comics and I have to tell you it’s a real joy to see Miss Kane in action again. If you’re a fan of her, and who isn’t then this issue will not offer you much other than some gorgeous art and a few little nods to what you already know, while if you’re new to DC and you’rr looking for someone who is a little less traditional then this is the comic boook for you. This issue goes about retelling all the major events in her past while laying the ground for her own solo adventure. We see Batwoman go from a scared little girl, to a warrior woman and all the places she finds strength and how she learned to become the fully rounded and capable hero she is today. I really want to say more but this needs to be short and sweet or I will give away more details than I care to, all I can say is this issue though light on content,already has me hooked.
- 10 Shows to Watch in Summer 2017
- Fox is bringing new X-Men series The Gifted to San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- “Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 20 Years of Slaying” fan event will be held at San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Marvel’s Inhumans will premiere on ABC on Friday, September 29 2017
- Mr.Mercedes will be heading to San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Resident Evil:Vendetta & Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars are heading to San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Wired Cafe will be heading to San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Batman and Harley Quinn to premiere at San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- American Gods will be skipping San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Adam West’s Greatest Cameos
- Los Angeles pays tribute tonight to Adam West with the Bat-signal at City Hall
- Japanese Anime series ‘Cowboy Bebop’ is being adapted into a live action TV series
- Krypton TV series to film in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Could Adult Swim On The Green Tour be heading to San Diego for Comic-Con 2017?
- Wynonna Earp is offering fans a chance to attend their SDCC party & lunch with the cast