Rooster teeth you magnificent bastards, you have done it again with another action packed intro for RWBY. I honestly wont make any assumptions for whats going to happen this season based on this intro because as with all the previous intro’s we never see much, all I can say is fingers crossed for a full Team RWBY reunion, we have waiting oh so long for that. In the grand scheme of things I am still not sure where this fits in, I still really love season 2’s intro but the new track which has a much more refined sound and the gorgeous new animation are really starting to push me towards 5, I guess only time will tell.
- Another Great Chill Out Mix From Critical Role
- Belle Dephine Is At It Again
- RIP Grant Imahara
- LEGO Ideas: The 10 Most Exciting Projects 2020 Edition
- Ava Looks To Be A Balls To The Wall Old School Action Flick
- Unsolved Mysteries Is Coming Back
- Can Voice Actors Play Different Races?
- The First Trailer For Foundation Is Building To Something Special
- I Am Officially Sold on The King’s Man
- We Finally Got Our First Glimpse At Hamilton
- Ani-Mia Needs Your Help !!!
- Belle Delphine Is Back And She Is Still An Adorable Troll
- Palm Springs Is Exactly What I Need Right Now
- Miles Morales Will Be Front & Center In The Next Spider-Man Game
- PNY – Micro SDXC 128GB Review