Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- Brigitte Concept Art Video
- Rick and Morty take Run The Jewels latest video to a whole new dimension
- Infinity War: Who are the bad guys?
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer Break Down
- Nerdgeist in Japan – The Cup Noodles Museum
- Nerdgeist in Japan – The Ramen Museam
- MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #24
- iZombie season 4 : Brainless In Seattle Part 1
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teaser Trailer #1
- Check out this Lego trailer for PACIFIC RIM: UPRISING
- Andy Samberg goes full Judd Nelson
- Supernatural to cross over with Scooby-Doo
- JUDAS #4 of 4
- Overwatch League Host – Soe Gschwind-Penski garners death threats on International Women’s Day
- Jessica Jones – Who is the Whizzer?