Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- SABAN’S GO GO POWER RANGERS #17
- My Favorite Super Hero Mode Of Transport
- Ten Of My Favorite Persona 5 Cosplay
- Our Top 10 Spiral Cats Cosplays
- Check Out Josh Bauer’s Art Work
- Amouranth Takes On The Birdbox Challenge
- So Who Do You Think Will Win Big At The 2019 Oscars?
- Dev Patel Looks Intense In The Wedding Guest
- Hobbs And Shaw May Be Better Than Porn
- Why You Need To Read Gates of Stone by Angus Macallan
- Fundraiser To Support DestinyBlue
- Harry Potter’s Warner Bros Studio Tour To Launch New Expansion with Gringotts Wizarding Bank update
- We Just Got Our 1st Look at Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in ‘Birds of Prey’
- MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #35
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1