Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- Mineralblu Hits Up RTX Austin 2018
- Amouranth Takes Her French Maid Uniform To Costco
- MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #30
- Dublin Comic Con 2018 Cosplay
- Slaughterhouse Rulez Just Released It’s First Trailer
- What I Want To See From A Power Rangers Sequel
- Why Carnage Wont Appear In Venom
- Amouranth’s Goes Full French Maid In Her Latest Vid
- What Disney Could Do With Firefly
- Does Venom Have Another Villian?
- Who Is The Venom Villain?
- Looking For Some RWBY Clothing?
- Going Full Support In The Latest Happy Hero Days
- SABAN’S GO GO POWER RANGERS #12
- Experience Tranquility With Overwatch