Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- Ava Looks To Be A Balls To The Wall Old School Action Flick
- Unsolved Mysteries Is Coming Back
- Can Voice Actors Play Different Races?
- The First Trailer For Foundation Is Building To Something Special
- I Am Officially Sold on The King’s Man
- We Finally Got Our First Glimpse At Hamilton
- Ani-Mia Needs Your Help !!!
- Belle Delphine Is Back And She Is Still An Adorable Troll
- Palm Springs Is Exactly What I Need Right Now
- Miles Morales Will Be Front & Center In The Next Spider-Man Game
- PNY – Micro SDXC 128GB Review
- BILL AND TED 3 LOOKS MOST EXCELLENT
- Your Geeky Girl Crushes Part 18
- I Am Too Old To Be On Jedi Temple Challenge And It Sucks
- PeachMilky Proves Once Again She May Actually Be Aerith