Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- Let The Backstreet Boys Chill You Out In These Trying Times
- MCM London 2020 To Be Delayed
- Overwatch Finally Revealed Echo To The World
- Do You Want A Behind The Scenes Look AT The Critical Role Animated Series?
- The New Doom Has Plenty Of Boom
- Bad Trip Looks Like Jackass For A New Generation
- Looks Like Pixar Is Going To Break Me Again
- BABYMETAL Fans Rejoice For They Have A New DVD Coming Out
- E3 2020 To Be Cancelled
- AND THEN; Is The Reason We Need Kickstarter
- Dublin Comic Con 2020 Spring Edition To Be Postponed Till The Summer
- Dublin Comic Con To Have A Special Treat For All You Star Wars Fans
- Command And Conquer Is Getting A Remaster
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Levels
- RIP Max Von Sydow