Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- Halloween wont be the same again with David S Pumpkins
- Jim and Andy:The Great Beyond Trailer
- Have you got any questions about Meyerism? Omaze may have the answers?
- The new Battlefront Trailer looks Outstanding
- The Punsiher’s second trailer leaves us blown away
- Star Tours to Arrive at a new and unfamiliar destination
- Overwatch fans never got over this Swiss Witch
- Rick and Morty offer a truly unique experience through Omaze
- WTF is Michael Jackon’s Halloween?
- The latest trailer for Bright really illuminates whats going on.
- Does the Pacific Rim 2 international trailer show to much?
- My thoughts on the possible Original Mercy Design
- Hot Topic tempt us with their ‘Justice League’ Jacket Collection
- Kakegurui – Compulsive Gambler is coming to Netflix
- Rwby Volume 5 intro