Matt Ryan’s stint as Constantine was snatched away from us far too quickly, luckily CW heard the plea’s of fans across the multiverse and helped integrate him into their Arrowverse. Admittedly the show was far from perfect, but he was perfect in the role. CW choosing to now give him his own animated series is just what we needed. Lets face it animation will allow the showrunners to be more creative with what they do and thus create a more fantastical world for him to inhabit, while still having Constantine appear in live action crossovers. Not only does this have some beautiful animation but it keeps it dark and still has Constantine being a total dick, which is what we love about him.
- My Top 10 Stan Lee Cameos
- Help Support The LAFD With This Print
- Japanese Man Marries A Hologram
- What If Danny DeVito voiced Pikachu
- Stan Lee’s Greatest Lessons
- SABAN’S GO GO POWER RANGERS #14
- The Spiral Cats Bring K/DA to life
- BOOM! Studios: FIREFLY #1
- Minerablu Tops Their Last BlizzCon Video
- RIP John Rodgers
- BlizzCon 2018 Official Cosplay Highlights
- League Of Legends Goes Full Pop Star
- Why You Need To Play Warcraft Reforged
- Who Should Be The Next Superman?
- Overwatch: Who Is Echo ?