Sanrio, the global lifestyle brand recognized worldwide for its universally beloved pop icon Hello Kitty, returns to Comic-Con International: San Diego with a focus on introducing new products and surprises. Visitors to the Sanrio booth (Booth #4737) will have access to convention exclusive merchandise, including:
- Aggretsuko – Sanrio’s newest character in the U.S., Aggretsuko, will be making her Comic-Con debut, with convention exclusive merchandise that will be available for the first time. Aggretsuko is a sweet red panda who works as an office associate of a major trading company in Tokyo. She works very hard, but like all of us, needs to let out her stress and frustration at the end of the day – which she does with heavy metal Karaoke sessions! Stop by the booth to get your hands on Aggretsuko before anyone else with two convention exclusives – tees in adult unisex sizes and a custom New Era cap. The Aggretsuko Snapchat lens will also make its debut to coincide with Comic-Con.
- Gudetama – everyone’s favorite lazy egg will be returning to Comic-Con International: San Diego with exclusive convention merchandise including a custom New Era cap and adult tee, as well as the Gudetama Re-Ment Collectible Blind Box Breakfast Set, featuring one of eight Gudetama miniature breakfast settings.
- hello sanrio – Sanrio’s new multi-character brand made its debut at Comic-Con International: San Diego last year, and brings Sanrio character favorites together for the first time in a fantastical, immersive world filled with fun, friendship and big smiles. Convention exclusives include a limited edition 9-piece enamel pin set, a supercute school bus duffle bag re-issue from last year’s sold out collection, and an adult unisex tee.
- Hello Kitty – the global icon returns to the convention with select styles from the newly launched Hello Kitty x Crap Eyewear collection. The sunglasses will also be available for purchase at the booth as well as at sanrio.com and crapeyewear.com. Fans can also find Hello Kitty New Era cap exclusive re-issue design that originally launched in 2014.
- Ai-tatA Tote Bags – continuing in their role as purveyors of authentic Japanese culture, Sanrio will debut the Ai-tatA tote bag. Already a massive hit and streetwear trend in Japan, and previously unavailable in the U.S., the Ai-tatA bag is a tote bag featuring a clear vinyl front “pocket” panel that invites fans to celebrate their fandom and show off their style and favorite possessions. Sanrio will offer three designs – Hello Kitty, Gudetama and Aggretsuko. The bags will include a 4 piece “starter pack” of product to begin the customization process.
- Pyoconoru – these irresistibly cute hanging mini plushes are another pop culture import from Japan. The pyoconoru petite plush are a supercute collectible accompaniment to your desk, shelf or anywhere that their sweet little backsides can hang over the ledge. Collect all characters including Hello Kitty, Keroppi, My Melody, Gudetama, Pochacco, Badtz-Maru, Cinnamoroll andPompompurin.
In addition, limited edition Comic-Con products will be featured in the following partner booths:
- Toynami (Booth #3229): Sonic the Hedgehog is back again with Hello Kitty! Head to the Toynami booth for convention exclusive Blue Metallic Sonic x Hello Kitty plush, as well as an assortment of additional Sonic x Sanrio figures and plushes available for purchase.
- Bandai (Booth #3545): The Bandai booth will have collectible figurines from Bluefin and Tamashii Nations available for purchase, featuring Figure Arts Zero and Chogokin figures of Hello Kitty and My Melody.
- The Loyal Subjects (Booth #4951): The designer art and collectible toy brand is featuring Gudetama in a selection of Blind Box figure sets. Each box features a surprise pose of the lazy egg – eight figures in all. And available starting Friday at 11AM, a collectible golden Gudetama figurine, stamped with Comic-Con 2017.
- Underground Toys (Booth #5245): Underground Toys will offer a convention exclusive Pinache style porcelain mug featuring a modern-futuristic Hello Kitty geometric design.
- tokidoki (Booth #5145): tokidoki and Sanrio continue their partnership, offering kawaii inspired convention premieres. A selection of men’s and women’s tees and hoodies will be available featuring Hello Kitty and Gudetama.
The fun doesn’t exist just solely inside the convention center! Be on the lookout for the Aggretsuko street team, roaming the convention grounds and downtown San Diego, passing out collectible Aggrestuko flyers and lanyards – the perfect accessories to your AggretuskoSnapchat lens selfies!
Categories: Collectables, Convention, Convention Exhibitors
Leave a Reply