So Eirtakon is over and I am sad to see it go, i really can not wait till next year to go back and I know you the readers are all feeling the same. Throughout the week we will be uploading interviews with some of the guests and vendors that we met at the con, plus plenty of awesome cosplay, so keep your eyes peeled and not only do I hope you enjoy but hope to see you there next year!
- Scott Pilgrim Is Getting Some New Merch
- Stella Chu Looks Stella Good As True Damage Akali
- True Damage Are A Certified Hit
- LOL World Finals Blow Us Away With Some Great Musical Performances
- Reina Scully Is Getting Her Own Food Show
- Netflix Bewitches Us With Their Newest Show
- Adult Swim Treated Us To Some Extra Rick And Morty
- Charlie Cox And Tom Hiddleston Swap Places For Halloween
- Sneaky Zebra Just Showed The World How London Does Cosplay
- Running With The Devil
- Do You Wanna See Star Wars First?
- The Mandalorian Is Looking Epic
- Persona 5 Is Going On Vacation
- Brie Larson Is Hilarious On Between Two Ferns
- Minerablu Takes On The Big Apple