The sitcom is the most common and hardest form of television to pull off, the jokes can easily go stale or fall flat. To make it few a few seasons and remain fresh is nearly impossible, yet parks and recreation managed to do this for seven years. An instantly quotable series, Parks and Rec was one of NBC’s greatest original shows. Yet after its seven season run I still find myself currently re-watching past seasons, like many others I just fell in love with Pawnee and will never get enough of this fictional town, to help sate my hunger I am pleased to say that the folks from NBC have teamed up with Screenbid, to give you, the fans a chance to take home some original goodies from the show. You can bring home a Mouse Rat CD, costumes (including the Raggedy Anne costume and Tom’s suits), election pins and tee’s, lots of Entertainment 720 gear and so much more. You have this week to decide what you want to bid on, check out the pics below for a quick preview of whats to come.
- The Rickmobile Is Coming Back To SDCC
- This Summer Go Jurassic With Hot Topic
- Be Shuri Not To Miss Letitia Wright At MCM London
- This Quiz Lets You Rank The MCU With Ease
- RWBY – Red Like Roses Review
- Trace And Bake Shows Us The Adorable Side Of Overwatch
- Overwatch Is Taking Us To Petra
- Backspindle Treats Us To A New Game On Kickstarter
- CW TV Promos (2018-2019)
- CBS TV Promo Reviews (2018-2019)
- Belfast Tabletop Convention 2018
- ABC TV Promo Reviews (2018-2019)
- Arrested Development Is Going To MCM London!
- David Bradley Is Going To Comic Con Ireland
- FOX TV Promo Reviews (2018-2019)