Fans heading to San Diego Comic-Con 2017 can now sign up for a chance to win entrance to a fan brunch held at WIRED Cafe on Friday 21st July, 2017 10AM-11.15AM. The WIRED Cafe is only open to WIRED attendees (tech and industry) so the fan brunch is really the only exclusive time for fans to get up there. There will be a screening of an exclusive piece of content for MR.Mercedes at the brunch.
Also this is a separate ticketed event that happens before WIRED cafe officially opens at noon on Friday 21st July.
Sign up to register for a chance to win by clicking on this link
UPDATE 13/7/17: Fans can also get another chance to win tickets to the Mr.Mercedes Fan brunch at WIRED Cafe by heading to the AT&T store at the address below on 7/20 from 5-6 PM.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES TERM AND DEADLINES: The “Wired Café Fan Brunch” Ticket Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins July 11, 2017 at 9:00:00 a.m. (Pacific Time [“PT”]) and ends July 13, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes Administrator’s computer is the official time clock for the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees and directors of AT&T Inc. (“Sponsor”), NCompass International, Inc. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), and their respective parent, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web masters and Web suppliers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and/or members of their households, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- TO ENTER: Visit https://friendlysfrosteeez.com/ during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and fill out an entry form available by accessing the homepage and clicking to enter. You must follow instructions to complete and submit the official entry form with your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, mailing address and “Are you coming to Comic-Con” and click on “Submit” to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person/email address. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Any attempt at other method of entry is void. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, or any other methods will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned to the entrants. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. Timing of entries will be determined by Administrator’s official timestamp.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: On July 14, 2017 FIFTY (50) Random Prize Drawings will be held from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Random Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prize winners will be notified via mail at the address submitted with entry. Odds of winning a Random Drawing depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: Prize includes: Admission for Winner and one (1) guest to the “Fan Brunch” at the WIRED CAFé on on July 21, 2017 from 10:00AM- 11:15AM, to be held at the Omni Hotel located at 675 “L” Street, San Diego, California 92101. Approximate Retail Value of Each Prize (ARV): $10.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,000.00. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the ARV, the difference will not be awarded to the Winner. All tickets are subject to capacity controls, availability, limitations and other restrictions, all of which are subject to change at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the participation of any Winner or Guest due to noncompliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not stated in these Official Rules as being provided are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, or redeem Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value should an advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Taxes on the Prize are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winners for the corresponding drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received for such drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Sweepstakes Entities will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any Web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a participant’s computer, mobile phone or other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes.In no event will Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, its respective advertising or promotion agencies or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, Sweepstakes Administrator, or the Sweepstakes Entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your participation in the sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the sweepstakes is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California law, without reference to California choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- RULES/WINNERS LIST: To view the Official Rules and/or obtain a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first class stamped envelope to: “Wired Café Fan Brunch,” 8205 Santa Monica Blvd, PO BOX # 439, West Hollywood, CA 90046-5958. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List”. VT residents may omit return postage. Winners list available August 1, 2017. Limit one (1) rules request and one (1) winner’s list request per person/household. Requests for rules or winner’s list must be received on or before September 1, 2017.
- SPONSOR: AT&T Inc., 2230 E. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, CA 90245
- SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: NCompass International, Inc. 8223 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046