If you missed your chance to get badges to San Diego Comic-Con International 2016, Comic-Con HQ is offering you chance to win a trip to the event. For a chance to win all you have to do is sign up for a Free Beta Access Pass between May 7th and May 20th and you’ll be automatically entered to win flights, hotel accommodations, SDCC badges, and VIP seats at the Her Universe Fashion Show for you and three of your friends.
Comic-Con HQ is the new streaming video-on-demand destination that delivers everything we all love about Comic-Con and when you sign up you will have access to FREE and UNLIMITED Beta access through July 25th, including their LIVE coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2016.
You must sign up during the first two weeks of Beta to be automatically be entered to WIN a trip to San Diego Comic-Con 2016.
With Comic-Con HQ you will have access to:
- Weekly entertainment news about shows debuting throughout the month of May, which will cover comics, gaming, movies, science, and more produced by personalities like Kevin Pereira, Adam Sessler, John Campea, and Bobak Ferdowsi among others.
- Previews of their original programming debuting later this year including the second series of Con Man from Firefly alumnus Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk, Her Universe, Supernatural stars Richard Speight Jr. and Rob Benedict, world-champion magician Jason Latimer and more of your favourites.
- Access to a uniquely curated library of movies and TV shows growing by the day, featuring genre greats and cult classics from Alf to Evil Dead 2.
- Behind-the-scenes access and special features from their latest and greatest entertainment franchises.
- Unparalleled access to their week-long coverage of San Diego Comic-Con 2016, featuring live-streamed original programming, delayed airings of select Comic-Con panels, sneak previews, and special events never before available to the public like the Masquerade and Eisner Awards.
You can sign up for Comic-Con HQ by clicking here.
You can test, play, and explore as they expand their universe all summer long. Then you can tell them what you think at email@example.com to help them build the best version of Comic-Con HQ together.
You can contact me for any San Diego Comic-Con related Press, Reviews, Advertising or General Enquiries.