Who doesn’t like Ken Watanabe, he has managed to transition into western films with such ease, probably because he is a wonderfully talented actor with credits like ‘The Last Samurai’, ‘Batman Begins’ and ‘Inception’ under his belt, audiences in the West have become very accustomed to seeing him in these grand impressive roles. Though it appears that Mr Watanabe has a few more tricks up his sleeve, as from June 2018 you will be able to see him performing in ‘The King and ‘. He will be performing alongside Kelli O’Hara, both of whom garnered much acclaim while there where on Broadway, actually I should mention that Ken was the first ever Japanese actor to be nominated for a Tony, for his performance as the King. So with all this buzz, a great lead and a classic, because truly The King and I is a classic, your probably wondering details. The show will be at London Palladium and it will run from the 21st June until 4th August 2018, finally if you want tickets you can get them here. (Below is a video from the Broadway run)
- Grimes Will Break Your Heart With This New Song
- Robert Downey Jr and Tom Holland in Back to the future !!
- Stranger Things Season 4 Has Just Been Revealed
- Final Fantasy 7’s Opening Sequence Looks Amazing
- Final Fantasy VII Wants You To Embrace Valentines
- Anyone Else Excited For The Green Knight?
- If You Love The Raid You Will Kill For This
- The French Dispatch Trailer
- Altered Carbon Season 2 Takes Us Further Than We Have Ever Been
- The Dragon Cries – Another Deep Tune From BAND-MAID
- Watch As Henry Cavil Talks About His Blades
- My Geeky Girl Crushes Part 15
- Margot Robbie Kills It On Hot Ones
- Dogs Don’t Wear Pants Looks Like What We All Need Right Now
- Disney Finally Teased Their Marvel Plus Shows